Professional dry cleaning without any hassle, whether is for an important garment or a causal routine dry cleaning service. We understand there is a risk with home washing and cleaning of different garments, including loss of shape, colour and its own unique style. We ensure that the products used on your clothing wear, are friendly and ensure long term wear of the garment.
We also offer same-day dry cleaning services. Please contact us to book in and for a quotation.
Garments that can be dry cleaned include:
- Business wear
- Coat cleaning
- Formal wear
- Causal wear
- Woollen and knitwear
The procedure for dry cleaning will include:
- Inspection: we will inspect the garment the moment you hand this over to us and spot if there is any loose buttons, stains, tear and colour faded material before it gets checked in for our dry-cleaning procedure. We will also assess your requirements.
- Selection of dry-cleaning service type: our professional staffs are well-versed about the different types of dry-cleaning service suited for each garment, and this will also be done accordingly to your requirements.
- After the dry cleaning, the garments will be checked for minor repairs, and these will be fixed by our experts.
- Quality controlling and finishing is taken care of after the cleaning process. The dry-cleaning process is completed with utmost care and quality.
- If you have chosen the delivery service, the garments will be delivered within the stated time slot.
For pick-up and delivery services, we cover the following areas:
- Moor Park
- Gerrards Cross
- Chalfont St Peter
- Chalfont St Giles
- Shepherd’s Bush
Each area mentioned above will include an automatic transport cost of £12. Congestion Charge will apply if applicable. Please email our team on email@example.com to obtain a price list.