Our after builders cleaning is designed to take care of the mess left behind after a renovation of the property. This service is usually undertaken, after loft conversions, new extension, general renovation, and kitchen/bathroom renovation.
We are only able to conduct the cleaning service once the building work has come to an end. The after-builder cleaners will need access to electricity and water supply including hot water. The team will be equipped with their equipment and eco-friendly cleaning materials
To tailor this cleaning service to be best suited for your property, we will need to assess the size and the condition of the property to quote.
Below is the list of undertakings as part of this service:
- Hoovering and mopping of all floors, this includes removal of paints and plaster.
- Deep cleaning the entire home
- All surfaces and woodwork are cleaned and polished.
- Deep cleaning of the bathroom and fixtures within
- Deep cleaning of skirting boards, door frames, doors, switches etc.
- Cleaning of all floors and stairs.
- Deep cleaning of kitchen including external cleaning of kitchen appliances.
Please note this is not a substitute to end of tenancy cleaning and professional cleaning for carpets and upholstery cleaning will be charged but can be booked in combination for a flexible rate.
£18.20 per hour with equipment’s.
£17.45 per hour without equipment’s.
Please note minimum 10 hours is required for this service.