Communal areas (or common areas) are spaces including receptions, hallways, lobbies, lounge areas which initially give the first impression, reflects into the outside world. Therefore, a pristine and hygienic environment will unquestionably project a positive outlook. Communal areas, reception rooms, lobbies, corridors, and common parts are also mandatory areas in residential blocks, therefore the cleanliness is a priority all round.
We understand the differences in our clients, and their properties. We can tailor our cleaning plan towards your requirements and ensure the first impression is the right impression for your space.
Our professional cleaners are trained to deal with certain areas including communal areas and residential blocks and will employ effective and eco-friendly products and procedures.
Please be informed that the prices can vary and may require additional fees depending on the services chosen, size and condition of the area that needs attention.
The services include:
- Dusting/wiping skirting boards.
- Lift and lift doors cleaned and polished.
- Vacuuming of all areas.
- Stairs, pathway leading to the building cleaned.
- Dusting and polishing minors, pictures and furniture’s
- Brass panels cleaned and polished.
- Dusting other woodworks.
- Dusting of radiators.
- Removal of rubbish within the office premises.
- Internal windows, glass doors cleaned.
- Entry door cleaned
- Bin area cleaned and tidied (at agreed intervals)
- Carpet cleaning
- All surfaces including floors cleaned and mopped if possible.
- Wiping/dusting of handrails and polished
Get in touch today to discuss your commercial cleaning requirements. We’ll work with you to create a bespoke cleaning schedule to match your needs and budget. Email our team on email@example.com.